The next National Executive Committee meeting will be held in Delhi.
Venue: Gandhi Peace Foundation (GPF), Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, New Delhi .
Date : 16 September 2011 (Sunday)
Time : 11 am
Agenda of the meeting:
1. Confirmation of minutes of the last NEC meeting.
2. Discussion on the report of the Tarkeshwar Singh Committee, formed in the last NEC meeting to formulate the rules (niyamavali) as per the party constitution.
3. Co-option of new members and office bearers on the national committee.
4. Discussion on the proposed national convention at Thiruanathpuram in January 2013, for which Rajshekhran Nayar, president, Kerala state, has extended the invitation.
5. Socialist Yuvjan Sabha (SYS) progress report.
6. Discussion on political and economic resolutions.
7. Discussion on resolutions on education and culture.
8. Any other matter/subject with the permission of the chair.
Please make it convenient to attend the meeting. In case you need an accommodation to stay, you may inform Niraj (mob.:09716634603 ) and Niranjan (mob.:09312321852 ) in well advance.
Please note that a one-day sit-in (dharna) will be organized at the Jantar-Mantar on 17 September 2012 to support the demand of separate Telangana state. All members are requested to attend.