The next National Executive Committee meeting of Socialist Party (India) will be held in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh).
Venue: Dr. Lohia Mazdur Bhawan, Dr. Tuphail Marg, Narahi, Lucknow.
Date : 5 November 2011 (Saturday)
Time : 11 am to 5 pm
Agenda of the meeting:
1. Confirmation of minutes of the last National Executive Committee meeting.
2. State-wise report on the Satyagrah Campaign held from 2 October to 12 October 2011.
3. Election of party's Parliamentary Board.
4. Discussion on election related code of conduct.
5. Resolution on education.
6. State-wise information about party organisation related activities.
7. Socialist Yuvjan Sabha (SYS) progress report.
8. Co-option of some more members in the National Executive Committee to ensure proper representation of states and sections of the society .
Please make it convenient to attend the meeting.